Labels

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My friends rock

 So. I think we all have those certain friends that, whenever we hang out, we do the craziest/randomest stuff. Like, for example, video taping ourselves eating chocolate cake with our faces(and nearly choking from laughter) or causing our throats to hurt from screaming, shouting, and laughing at eachother while playing a shooting game in Banjo Tooie. Or rescuing kittens from under a trash dump near Taco Bell by luring them out with a burrito. Or having an unplanned whipped cream fight. Or dancing to music while wearing false mustaches. Or laying across eachothers laps on the sofa while screaming the Doctor Who theme song. Or seeing how many people can fit in the closet of a mobile home. Or singing "This Little Light of Mine" at the top of your lungs.
You all know who you are.
Basically I'm just trying to say I fluffin' love my friends.
...That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment