Labels

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fabulous Flower-children Fairies (Whoa alliteration. didnt mean for that to happen, but hey! Thats cool :D)

 So for my amazing friend Micaelas birthday (Also known as Jasmine or Jaz), we went to her park and had a little photo shoot with these magical little fake flower crowns she made, and we all look like beautiful fairies. Photo cred goes to Susannah and Isaiah. Don't we look amazing? ;)
 
Shy forest fairies :o
 
 Oh, you know...just hanging in a tree, like us fairies always do.
 DERP
 dawwww you
 Ya know, if this were at sunset it would be so pretty <3
 Peeka boo!
 Don'tcha just love us?
 Cool girl walk

 I almost fell out of the tree...yeahhh...but it made a good picture!
I think this picture is my favorite of me...I love my hair ^_^
 
 
 
I love all of you very much and I hope you had a fabulous birthday, Jaz.
KISSES MWAH
 
 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment